I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award (VBA) by An Outsider Review where blogger, Nathalia Fante, a Brazilian girl, reviews books in English. Thank you for your kind gesture Nathalia!
This seems to be a compliment, a pay-it-forward gesture, and fun game between bloggers – all rolled into one. I’ve listed the play-along rules at the bottom of the post.
Seven things about me:
1. I played the recorder, organ, and the cello.
2. I had my mouth washed out with soap when I was four, for using the eff word. Seems it didn’t work.
3. I have moved 15 times in my life – lived in two Canadian provinces, and on two different continents. Twelve of those moves, took place by the time I was 17. I refused to unpack one very large box, saying to my parents that, “I won’t bother unpacking, since we’re clearly going to move yet again.”
4. When the boys in the ‘hood get our their “toy” snowblowers, I get mine out and have a go too.
5. Paramedics couldn’t find my pulse twice before getting me into the ambulance – I can remember this as part of my near-death experience.
6. I’ve been meditating for eight years.
7. I once had a run-in with an infamous pair of serial killers. I got away unscathed because I ran. Fast.
I’d like to nominate the following 15 blogs, in no particular order, for a VBA as well:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. And, according to the VBA website, you’re kindly asked to do the following:
• Thank the person who gave you this award.
• Include a link to their blog.
• Choose 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
This is fun to do during the February blahs.